Home » , » Story: Coexistence with the ulcerative colitis

Story: Coexistence with the ulcerative colitis

Written By Abdelhakim on Monday, October 21, 2013 | 7:21 AM

I 'm Tiennent  I'm 37 I have the same themealberta and I live with ulcerative colitis losing oneFrance 5 before ulcerative colitis I saw the life of Mosesrather optimisticI was young hopeful and I guess the things I know about herin the next two yearswhen I knew that I had ulcerative colitis I have just made ​​amixture of relief and disappointmentat first I was relieved because I did not understand better what was happening andI knew I was going to be treated at least have somecrisis on what he told the Serbianbut I was also disappointed - because I now is that the textsuntil then I was just some normal between villa quotesI become someone who had a handleI did not want to have mercy on meand I refused to accept that my life would never be the samegold I then experienced a period of resignationbut one day malaysia warned that dreams of some passersit was more difficult than the first timebecause this thrust with something definitiveI actually began to understand that the same site is chronic and itis always coming members slices I had in some way bygive my body to do what they did is just gofrontthe quality of these data is not praying for my body as a kindecosystem in which some critics must always remainbalance so that I will maintain good healthThis is my medication anyway regularthis part of this balanceI would not expect that training with the tower but I amconvincedthat the choices I make every day can increase the effectiveness ofdrugs I gowhen living with malaysia long enough it eventually dispersebut what foods and behaviors are likely toa push triggerIf you're not my one month when grown and prepared andI know I'll only get worse the thought of it often haseffect of accelerating the processI reacted worse to what happened to us beginning Sept. 68But I have driven I always try to remember that it isis not cyclical and that it will pass when I have to stay optimisticAll in all I am trying to focus on my ideal and I domy best to move towards this idealm the hardest with this disease is the uncertaintyfirstI had a little feeling of being the only person in the world to sufferprobably because I had hardly ever heard beforeat first it would not really avoid talking with someonesuffering from the same disease issues for ten or fifteen years agoand see that person in his life that's what we can eatan example of what we can do act what can happen despite thediseasedespite the limitations it imposessedan I needed most at this time may be comfortedhave hope thateven if my life it was inevitably change due todisease that does not meanit was over 11the friendly ties of friendship that develops between people who livethe same experiences are very strongI see ulcerative colitis as a challenge among many others that life mespearin fact whenthe fact that learning how to dealit will allow me to overcome all the other it goes

0 comments:

Post a Comment